Juicy meat, homemade sauces and crispy buns: Bratislava offers a large selection of excellent burger restaurant, even Bratislava is becoming “the Mecca” of burgers with so many burger restaurants of high quality. On our blog, we show you the 3 best burger restaurants in the city.
The bagel in Estevecka is one of the best in town. The meat is well spicy, but suprisingly not cover the taste of beef meat. The burger match the best from hispter & high end culinary scene. With cripsy bacon and egg, it is one of the best choices in Bratislava. Estevecka is located out of the city center, close to Bratislava ZOO, next to old building of Slovak Television.
- Opening hours: Mon – Fri, from 10:30 am to 22:00 pm, Sat from 11:00 am to 22:00 pm, Sun from 11:00 am to 21:00 pm.
- Adress: Stare Grunty 23, 841 04 Bratislava
The biggest burgers in town. Roxor is simple concept of burger restaurant with beer from local microbreweries. One of the most delicious Bratislava‘s burgers from “street” category. The burgers from Roxor have a little bit sour taste, but this taste makes them famous in Bratislava. Restaurant is located in widen city center of Bratislava.
- Opening hours: Mon – Fri, from 11:00 am to 21:00 pm, Sat from 11:00 am to 21:00 pm, Sun from 11:00 am to 20:00 pm.
- Adress: Sancova 19, 811 05 Bratislava
Looking for a tasty burger around the corner? Try this place. It’s really small with only two seats outside, but the burgers are extremely tasty and handmade. Try the classic one. Total capacity of this unique small burger bar is just 5 person. Restaurant is located almost in city center, close to Hotel Sheraton, Bratislava.
- Opening hours: Mon – Thu, from 11:00 am to 19:00 pm, Fri from 11:00 am to 21:00 pm, Sun closed
- Adress: Tovarenska 9, 811 09 Bratislava