Vienna City Tour with entrance to Schoenbrunn & Albertina
96.00€ per person
Enjoy the Vienna in full and do not waste your time waiting in line. Get a delightful taste of Vienna’s cultural landmarks, taking in the Opera and many other attractions by bus. Skip the line for a tour of Schoenbrunn Palace & Albertina Museum.
Benefit from the advantages of this tour and skip the queues at Schoenbrunn Palace & Albertina Museum. Get an overall impression of the most significant historical sights in Vienna. By bus, the tour will take you along the Ringstraße, home to numerous architectural gems such as the State Opera, the Museum of Art History with its world-famous collection, the Habsburg Museum and the Museum of Natural History. Discover the museum quarter, the Hofburg Palace (the Emperors’ winter residence), the Austrian Parliament, the City Hall, and the Court Theater. The highlight of your visit is a guided tour through the halls of Schoenbrunn Palace, the former imperial summer residence that hosted Maria Theresa, amongst others.
Afternoon entrance to famous Albertina Museum. In 20218 the Albertina Museum was named one of the Seven Urban Wonders of the World, located right in Vienna’s historic center. Its permanent display presents survey of the most important artistic styles from French Impressionism, German Expressionism, Russian avant-garde and also an in-depth focus on Austrian art.
Please meet your guide next to the Opera fountain
all year round
- Enjoy a city tour of Vienna by bus
- Take advantage of the skip-the-line tickets and enjoy a guided tour of Schoenbrunn Palace without the wait
- Admire the many magnificent buildings along the Ringstraße
- See the Museum of Applied Arts, Vienna State Opera, and the Museum of Art History
- Discover the museum quarter, the Hofburg Palace, the Austrian Parliament, and the Court Theater
- Entrance to famous Albertina Art Museum
- City tour with Vienna’s most important sights
- No waiting time at Schenbrunn Palace
- Guided tour of the State Rooms
- Skip the line at Albertina Museum
- Food and drinks