Traditional Vienna Tasting Dinner with Folk Music
59.00€ per person
Spend an evening at the traditional Viennese cellar enjoying 3 course local traditional meal, with aperitif and glass of wine. You will be entertained by folk music.
Discover with us the traditional tastes & flavors of delicious Austrian Cuisine. What a better way to spend the evening by traditional 3 course tasting menu in the stylish wine cellar located directly in the heart of Vienna city center. You will show your voucher at Zwolf-Apostel Keller Restaurant, the cozy wine cellar – restaurant, where you will have a 3 course tasting menu with a glass of a fine local wine. You will discover by all your senses the taste of old Vienna cuisine.
Tasting consist of aperitif, traditional soup, rich main course and at the end you will enjoy the magnificent dessert. The dinner will be accompanied by traditional Viennese & Austrian folk music.
This is a truly local experience, you will dine like the Austrian’s do.
Zwölf Apostelkeller Restaurant, Sonnenfelsgasse 3, Vienna
all year round, Monday - Sunday
1 -2 hours
- Have a tasting menu in a traditional Vienna Wine Cellar
- Discover the flavors of the old Viennese Cuisine
- 3 course tasting menu accompanied with aperitif and glass of a local fine wine/ draught beer or soft drink
- Traditional Austrian folk music performance during the dinner
- 3 course tasting menu
- Glass of a local fine wine or drought beer or soft drink
- Traditional Austrian folk music
- Extra drinks
- Gratuities (optional)