Organic Wine Tasting in Bratislava
75.00€ per person
Organic Wine Tasting in Bratislava Itinerary:
Visit a small family-run winery to try 5 local wines paired with snacks with this tour. Choose from a private option with hotel pickup and drop-off in Bratislava, or or a group tour with travel to Svaty Jur on the train. Leave from the Bratislava main train station at 5:18 pm to Svaty Jur. Relax as you travel for about 15 minutes. Be greeted by your driver at the Svaty Jur station. Drive to Svaty Jur and pass through the historical city center.
Stop at a family-run local winery which has vineyards that produce organic wines. Chat with the locals and take in the cozy ambience of the winery as you savor 5 local wines paired with traditional Slovakian cheese, bacon, and salami. Transfer back to Svaty Jur Train Station and return to Bratislava on the train at about 7:42 PM. Book with Bratislava City Tours Organic Wine Tasting in Bratislava.
Bratislava Main Train Station, or in case of booking private tour your address in Bratislava
all year round, Monday - Sunday
- Visit an organic winery on the Small Carpathian wine route
- Taste 5 local wines with a sampling of cheese, bacon, and salami
- Find out more about Slovakian wine production and culture
- Return train ticket to Svaty Jur,
- English speaking driver in Svaty Jur
- Tasting of 5 wines
- Local snacks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (depending on selected option)