Culinary Day Trip from Vienna to Bratislava
The most tasteful day trip from Vienna to Bratislava!
119.00€ per person
Discover Bratislava on this Culinary day trip from Vienna to Bratislava. Delight your taste buds as you experience the flavors of local wines, craft beers, and coffee. Sample local specialties like goose pate and a decadent pastry.
Travel on a comfortable bus from Vienna to Bratislava. The bus departure is 12:35 pm from Erdberg bus station. Arrival in Bratislava at 13:45 pm. Meet your guide close to your bus stop in Bratislava. At 14:30 pm start of the tour in front of main entrance to Park Inn by Radisson Danube Hotel. First stop will be at a cozy wine cellar. Learn about the local wine culture and the Small Carpathian Wine Road. Treat yourself to a tasting of two wines.
Get cozy at the 19th century old-fashioned Café Stefanka. Indulge in a taste of goose pate while hearing about the Slovakian traditional autumn goose and duck feast.
Find out about the rich history of Slovakian beer culture and the customs as you try 3 specialty beers paired with a salty pretzel at a local microbrewery. Finish your trip with stop for a hot coffee and sweet pastry at a local café. Take the bus back to Vienna at 18:20 pm, from the same bus station, where the bus has arrived. Arrival in Vienna at 19:30 in the evening.
If you want to experience Bratislava with all sense while staying Bratislava, Culinary day trip from Vienna to Bratislava is a right choice for you.
Vienna, ERDBERG BUS STATION – Buses operated by FLIXBUS
all year round, Tuesday - Saturday
- Experience eating and drinking like a local in the capital of Slovakia
- Find out about local wines as with a wine tasting in a stylish wine cellar
- Sample rich a goose pate at the historic Café Stefanka
- Have a traditional Bratislava pastry paired with a hot cup of coffee
- Discover local beer customs as you try specialty beers in a local microbrewer
- Round-trip bus ticket: Vienna – Bratislava- Vienna
- English or German-speaking guide
- 2 samples of wine
- Small snack
- 3 samples of beer with a pretzel
- Coffee with a pastry
- Hotel pick up and drop – off