Small Fatra Hikking trip from Bratislava
196.00€ per person
Small Fatra Hikking Trip from Bratislava
Enjoy with us Small Fatra Hikking trip from Bratislava.Take a 2-hour train ride out of Bratislava to the Small Fatra Mountains. Enjoy sweeping mountain vistas on a guided trek.
Take in the views and the mountain air just a couple of hours outside of Bratislava on this guided hiking tour. Ride the cable car all the way up to Snilovske Peak and admire the natural scenery.
Leave Bratislava’s main train station early in the morning and arrive in Zilina (private transfer is available at extra cost). Meet your guide and drive to the beautiful Vratna Valley. Take a cable car from Chata Vratna to Snilovske peak at 1500m.
From there, enjoy a moderately challenging hike to Chleb Peak at over 1600m, and descend to Poludnovy Grun, and then to the mountain chalet at Chata Pod Grunom. Taste some traditional “slivovica” plum brandy and horalky biscuits along the way.
Take some free time to eat lunch or have some refreshments in the chalet (not included) before returning to the Vratna Valley. Transfer back to Zilina Station for your train ride back to Bratislava. Book with us Small Fatra Hikking Trip from Bratislava and enjoy the trekking paradise just 2 hours by train from Slovakian capital.
Bratislava Main Train Station
May - September
- Admire sweeping mountain views
- Learn about the area from your guide
- See the view from Rozsutec Peak
- Ride by cable car to Snilovske Peak
- Hike through the picturesque Vratna Valley
- Trekking guide
- Return train tickets between Bratislava and Zilina with seat reservation
- Return transfer from Zilina train station to Vratna Valley
- Cable car one-way ticket
- Tasting of Slivovica
- Tasting of Horalky biscuit
- 0,5 l of water per person
- Hiking poles
- Hotel pickup & drop-off (unless option is selected)