Schönbrunn Palace Tour Dinner & Concert
107.00€ per person
Schönbrunn Palace Tour, Dinner & Concert is a royal & imperial delights times three! This package includes the best Schönbrunn has to offer: a tour of the Palace, a fine dinner in a restaurant within walking distance of the Palace, and as the crowning glory, the classical sounds of Mozart and Strauss in the Orangery.
Due to their audio guide, individual guests are free to choose the time of their tour within the opening hours of the Palace.
A perfect miniature trip to Schönbrunn.
|From 8:30 AM||Palace tour with audio guide, final admission one hour before the Palace closes, please note the Opening Hours|
|6:30 PM||Dinner in a restaurant within walking distance of the Palace|
|8:30 PM||Concert start in the Orangery Schönbrunn|
(Admission from 8:00 PM)
|Approx. 10:15 PM||Concert end|
After the concert has ended, there will be sufficient taxis available at the entrance to the Orangery Schönbrunn. The underground leaves in five to eight-minute intervals until midnight.
From 9:00 AM at the Orangery Schönbrunn for individual guests.
On selected dates, the concerts take place in the Large Gallery or in the White-Gold Room directly in the Palace, in the Schönbrunn Palace Theatre or other concert halls in Vienna.
Bookable daily except for: 24 and 31 December, and 1 January
If you would like to book also private transfers to the concert & back, contact us.
Schönbrunn Palace Orangerie in the Schönbrunn Palace A-1130 Vienna, Austria
all year round
- Enjoy a audio-guided tour of one of the most romantic places – The Schönbrunn Palace
- Experience an unforgettable evening with music and a romantic dinner
- Listen to a magical concert in the Schönbrunn Orangerie with beautiful pieces by Mozart and Strauss
- Enjoy the most beautiful overtures, arias, duets, and polkas in a magnificent setting
- Concert ticket
- Entrance fee to Schönbrunn Palace with audioguide
- Cloack room fee