Schönbrunn Palace Tour & Concert
71.00€ per person
Schönbrunn Palace Tour & Concert, do as royalty does: To get into the mood for the evening, explore the grand Schönbrunn Palace. Then enjoy some royal amusement at the concert in the Orangery. Individual guests can tour the Palace on their own with an audio guide.
|From 8:30 AM||Palace tour with audio guide, final admission one hour before the Palace closes, please note the Opening Hours|
|8:30 PM||Concert starts in the Orangery Schönbrunn|
(Admission from 8:00 PM)
|Approx. 10:15 PM||Concert ends|
From 9:00 AM at the Orangery Schönbrunn for individual guests.
On selected dates, the concerts take place in the Large Gallery or in the White-Gold Room directly in the Palace, in the Schönbrunn Palace Theatre or other concert halls in Vienna.
Bookable daily except for: 24 and 31 December, and 1 January
If you would like to book also private transfers to the Schönbrunn Palace Tour & Concert, contact us.
Schönbrunn Palace Orangerie in the Schönbrunn Palace A-1130 Vienna, Austria
all year round
- Enjoy a audio-guided tour of one of the most romantic places – The Schönbrunn Palace
- Experience an unforgettable evening with music
- Listen to a magical concert in the Schönbrunn Orangerie with beautiful pieces by Mozart and Strauss
- Enjoy the most beautiful overtures, arias, duets, and polkas in a magnificent setting
- Concert ticket
- Entrance fee to Schönbrunn Palace with audioguide
- Cloack room fee